<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10275078?origin\x3dhttps://k-r-i-s-t-i.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yoururl@bs.com ♥
Saturday, February 02, 2008 ♥
Last footprint@3:12 PM

Dear diary,
I'm falling in love..


Some times when I read blogs about their 'broken hearts' and all their emo-ness, I pause and think how lucky i am that i'm not going through it. Talk about sourness? I dont think what i feel is sourness but actually relieve. Well yes I do like someone in my life now, but it's not something that I wana go through pain with. I mean, I'm going to sydney and he's... I've always thought that long-distant relationships dont work; but deep down with him, I wana try. 

My daddy is so cute. He's worried that I would remain single for the rest of my life because I'm not dating now. HAHAH! daddy dont worry, it's just that i dont see the point in going into a relationship now and then having to go through the pain and missing of each other when you're overseas already.

Of course I want to have a boyfriend, I mean who doesnt. To feel loved, to be taken care of, to be treated like a princess. But at the same time, I want the next one to be one that I see a future with and not just the present. 

okay enough with my rambling. Chinese New Year is coming! And this year we can celebrate. (: 

♥ Love, your pathetic excuse


Blogskin COPYRIGHTED by
WINNIE
All rights reserved. ©


♥ The lady.
Your pretty face(image).

Kristi ♥
MGS
ACS international
Trinity Melbourne
30/06/90


Sites: xoxo ♥


♥ Loves.
this
that
those


♥ Cravings.
I want this.
I want that.
I want everything.


♥ Tagboard.

♥ Affiliates.
friend
<marcus
best friend :] shunyi
brother kenneth
BUDDY! isaac
darling cheryl
dear stephanie[church]
god cousin gillian
LOVE!jerilyn
CHERISHED! evan
nephew! glennlim
godsister! sarah
sister! kathi
honey! debbie
honey! sarina!
tennispartner sulin
big hug! esther
dear! michelle
dear! natt
my hype alison
honeys audrey and mon
heartbreakerli-en
i'll run a thousandmiles
damm prettybeatrice
dear! nicole
ipod charger pal! marcuseng
dear! theonlim
my junior! priyanka
yo bro! victoria
BEAUTIFUL kane
my slut james
hello there pretty becs
jiezhen jiezhen!
LOVEABLE liz
hello sweetheart (:van
princess 2priss!


♥ Archive.
♥ January 2005
♥ February 2005
♥ March 2005
♥ April 2005
♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008


♥ Credits.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
sweet.pulchritude-

♥ Jukebox.
Imeem
Now playing Song name.
Song by Singer.