<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10275078?origin\x3dhttps://k-r-i-s-t-i.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yoururl@bs.com ♥
Sunday, October 14, 2007 ♥
Last footprint@3:02 PM

Dear diary,
I'm falling in love..


I try to keep it simple cause I hate goodbyes

i hate my blogskin but i'm too lazy to change it at the moment. so i'll just bare with it for a while.
I have been doing nothing the past few days except being addicted to my drama series/movies all day and night. hahah!
this is what i have been watching for the weekend.

1. Weeds (season 1 and 2)
2. Imagine me and you
3. So you think you can dance (season 3)
4. the secret (jay chou is sooo hot)

thanks to shumei for giving it to me. hahah! totally made my weekend. no more clubbing for me for a while.
i'm down with a horrible flu AGAIN! ): gosh

Ryan cabrera- i will remember you


i was hoping that ryan cabrera made a music video on this song, but he didnt! so here's to all the fans of FRIENDS.

this goes out to all my loved ones. I will remember you and all the things that we've gone through.
♥ Love, your pathetic excuse


Blogskin COPYRIGHTED by
WINNIE
All rights reserved. ©


♥ The lady.
Your pretty face(image).

Kristi ♥
MGS
ACS international
Trinity Melbourne
30/06/90


Sites: xoxo ♥


♥ Loves.
this
that
those


♥ Cravings.
I want this.
I want that.
I want everything.


♥ Tagboard.

♥ Affiliates.
friend
<marcus
best friend :] shunyi
brother kenneth
BUDDY! isaac
darling cheryl
dear stephanie[church]
god cousin gillian
LOVE!jerilyn
CHERISHED! evan
nephew! glennlim
godsister! sarah
sister! kathi
honey! debbie
honey! sarina!
tennispartner sulin
big hug! esther
dear! michelle
dear! natt
my hype alison
honeys audrey and mon
heartbreakerli-en
i'll run a thousandmiles
damm prettybeatrice
dear! nicole
ipod charger pal! marcuseng
dear! theonlim
my junior! priyanka
yo bro! victoria
BEAUTIFUL kane
my slut james
hello there pretty becs
jiezhen jiezhen!
LOVEABLE liz
hello sweetheart (:van
princess 2priss!


♥ Archive.
♥ January 2005
♥ February 2005
♥ March 2005
♥ April 2005
♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008


♥ Credits.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
sweet.pulchritude-

♥ Jukebox.
Imeem
Now playing Song name.
Song by Singer.