<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10275078?origin\x3dhttps://k-r-i-s-t-i.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yoururl@bs.com ♥
Monday, June 18, 2007 ♥
Last footprint@9:44 PM

Dear diary,
I'm falling in love..


If he/her has to change to be the one for you, then he's/she's not the one for you.
- isabelle tan liping

basically, my week has been awesome. (:
i love it when my parents are here.
love, awesome lunches and dinner, and a great way to get out of the city and visit other places of Melbourne. hahah!
it was such an awesome feeling to be able to order whatever you want without needing to look at the price.

(:


I love and adore my family. kind of sad that they are gone now. but i'll be seeing them in less than two weeks time! teehee

and victoria was here! late nights hanging out at her friend's place, laughing and singing along to Britney Spears. Ah! i miss you VICCKY! (:


SARINA HENG CALLED ME TODAY! (:

shoutout to sarina heng :
SARINA HENG! i cant believe it! hahah i'm in shock all the way in melbourne! HAHAH love, i'm truely happy for you. (: so so happy. i hope it all turns out well, and he is a great guy. (: cant wait to see you! I LOVE YOU HUN.


and this is for you-
I'm really sorry for all that has happened and believe me when i say that you deserve more that me. do i regret all that has happened? i would say no.. i dont. I'm glad that we went through all that we did and that i had a chance to know you. You are an awesome guy -, and i wish i could be that one for you; but i cant.. I really hope that things will get better between us and that we may be great friends again. even if it take time, i'll wait. I'm glad that you understand my intentions. i believe that they are for the best. I'm sorry - .
♥ Love, your pathetic excuse


Blogskin COPYRIGHTED by
WINNIE
All rights reserved. ©


♥ The lady.
Your pretty face(image).

Kristi ♥
MGS
ACS international
Trinity Melbourne
30/06/90


Sites: xoxo ♥


♥ Loves.
this
that
those


♥ Cravings.
I want this.
I want that.
I want everything.


♥ Tagboard.

♥ Affiliates.
friend
<marcus
best friend :] shunyi
brother kenneth
BUDDY! isaac
darling cheryl
dear stephanie[church]
god cousin gillian
LOVE!jerilyn
CHERISHED! evan
nephew! glennlim
godsister! sarah
sister! kathi
honey! debbie
honey! sarina!
tennispartner sulin
big hug! esther
dear! michelle
dear! natt
my hype alison
honeys audrey and mon
heartbreakerli-en
i'll run a thousandmiles
damm prettybeatrice
dear! nicole
ipod charger pal! marcuseng
dear! theonlim
my junior! priyanka
yo bro! victoria
BEAUTIFUL kane
my slut james
hello there pretty becs
jiezhen jiezhen!
LOVEABLE liz
hello sweetheart (:van
princess 2priss!


♥ Archive.
♥ January 2005
♥ February 2005
♥ March 2005
♥ April 2005
♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008


♥ Credits.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
sweet.pulchritude-

♥ Jukebox.
Imeem
Now playing Song name.
Song by Singer.