<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10275078?origin\x3dhttps://k-r-i-s-t-i.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yoururl@bs.com ♥
Saturday, June 16, 2007 ♥
Last footprint@12:48 AM

Dear diary,
I'm falling in love..


i am over at 'Vic's ' place right now. it is 1.18AM and i have extra classes tmr at 10 AM. GOSH,
my exams are coming up in like than 7 days time. So the question is..
WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING BUMMING AROUND?!

I cant wait for exams to be over, because i get to Relax, AND GO HOMMEE!

eng is in HongKong now, AH! I'm sorry pal for not msging you before you left. I kept thinking, what is it that I forgot today!! and when i remembered, you already left ! gahh, I'll make it up to you! :D

I just found out that I'M NOT GONA BE SEEING JERILYN TIFFANY KOH FOR A WHOLE YEAR! omg, that silly girl is gona be in SUMMER CAMP in God knows where when I AM BACK! JERILYNNNN!! my bimbo partner! I'll miss you SO DAMN MUCH! ): Please come backk and dont leave!

my family is still here, until Monday Morning. I'll see you guys back home!
omg, suddenly i was thrown back to my noisy days of really having NO QUIET time for your own. GAHH! my family members are one noisy bunch of people. ): I swear, i love and miss that part of my life. (:

my mummy and daddy thinks that i cant look after myself- only because all my clothes are all over the apartment. But my dears, it's only because I'm trying to find every opportunity to study, i have No Time to clean the place up! ):
and what have i been doing for the past two months if you say i cant take care of myself?
hahah i love you parents.<3 color="#3366ff"> A Walk To Remember with Vic and Kathi now. CHICK FLICK! I'm in dire need of Sweet Romanticism Ideas. (: so I'll see you soon my loves.
I cant wait to see you guys again. teehee
♥ Love, your pathetic excuse


Blogskin COPYRIGHTED by
WINNIE
All rights reserved. ©


♥ The lady.
Your pretty face(image).

Kristi ♥
MGS
ACS international
Trinity Melbourne
30/06/90


Sites: xoxo ♥


♥ Loves.
this
that
those


♥ Cravings.
I want this.
I want that.
I want everything.


♥ Tagboard.

♥ Affiliates.
friend
<marcus
best friend :] shunyi
brother kenneth
BUDDY! isaac
darling cheryl
dear stephanie[church]
god cousin gillian
LOVE!jerilyn
CHERISHED! evan
nephew! glennlim
godsister! sarah
sister! kathi
honey! debbie
honey! sarina!
tennispartner sulin
big hug! esther
dear! michelle
dear! natt
my hype alison
honeys audrey and mon
heartbreakerli-en
i'll run a thousandmiles
damm prettybeatrice
dear! nicole
ipod charger pal! marcuseng
dear! theonlim
my junior! priyanka
yo bro! victoria
BEAUTIFUL kane
my slut james
hello there pretty becs
jiezhen jiezhen!
LOVEABLE liz
hello sweetheart (:van
princess 2priss!


♥ Archive.
♥ January 2005
♥ February 2005
♥ March 2005
♥ April 2005
♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008


♥ Credits.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
sweet.pulchritude-

♥ Jukebox.
Imeem
Now playing Song name.
Song by Singer.