<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10275078?origin\x3dhttps://k-r-i-s-t-i.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yoururl@bs.com ♥
Friday, November 11, 2005 ♥
Last footprint@11:07 PM

Dear diary,
I'm falling in love..


normally, we take the things that cannot be seen for granted. we just push it aside because we cant see it.
like love. often we dont see love even if its right in front of our blind faces. sometimes, we even walk past those who love us just because we cant see love. we take those people who love us for granted.
and like God. we cant see God, but we know that he is there.

that was just a thought. and well, im sure you know that my thought was a great thought. hahah! my day was okay.. the usual, hahah! DEBBIE GAN! I DIDNT SEE YOU AT FACIAL! YOU WENT TO SIXTH FLOOR AND I WENT TO THE FOURTH FLOOR! THAT IS SO SAD! BOO! im listening to my FAVOURITE song now! GOSH! its AMAZING! hahah.
here it is-->
Amber Pacific -- Gone So Young

I never dreamt it'd be this way
I lost any chance for me to say
To say that I miss you, say that I love you
Will someone please tell me I'm okay

I wasn't prepared for what's to come
A life made of memories gone so young
And now I'm regretting all I've done
But in your heart you know that I'm with you all along

Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
I'm in your heart tonight

I never thought that this could go
And take me away from all I know
And leave me to think I'm on my own
But your love will take me, you were the one...

...Who sat through nights
You held me tight
And made sure I'm okay
And I thank you for the love you gave to me

Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
I'm in your heart tonight...

Tonight...

Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
And if I should fall, I know your waiting
And if I should call, I know your there
If ever you cry just know
I'm in your heart tonight...
I'm in your heart tonight.

there it is. GOASH! ILOVEIT ILOVEIT ILOVEIT! SWOONS :]
♥ Love, your pathetic excuse


Blogskin COPYRIGHTED by
WINNIE
All rights reserved. ©


♥ The lady.
Your pretty face(image).

Kristi ♥
MGS
ACS international
Trinity Melbourne
30/06/90


Sites: xoxo ♥


♥ Loves.
this
that
those


♥ Cravings.
I want this.
I want that.
I want everything.


♥ Tagboard.

♥ Affiliates.
friend
<marcus
best friend :] shunyi
brother kenneth
BUDDY! isaac
darling cheryl
dear stephanie[church]
god cousin gillian
LOVE!jerilyn
CHERISHED! evan
nephew! glennlim
godsister! sarah
sister! kathi
honey! debbie
honey! sarina!
tennispartner sulin
big hug! esther
dear! michelle
dear! natt
my hype alison
honeys audrey and mon
heartbreakerli-en
i'll run a thousandmiles
damm prettybeatrice
dear! nicole
ipod charger pal! marcuseng
dear! theonlim
my junior! priyanka
yo bro! victoria
BEAUTIFUL kane
my slut james
hello there pretty becs
jiezhen jiezhen!
LOVEABLE liz
hello sweetheart (:van
princess 2priss!


♥ Archive.
♥ January 2005
♥ February 2005
♥ March 2005
♥ April 2005
♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008


♥ Credits.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
sweet.pulchritude-

♥ Jukebox.
Imeem
Now playing Song name.
Song by Singer.