<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10275078?origin\x3dhttps://k-r-i-s-t-i.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yoururl@bs.com ♥
Monday, November 14, 2005 ♥
Last footprint@1:30 AM

Dear diary,
I'm falling in love..


aerosmith- crying

There was a time
When I was so brokenhearted
Love wasn't much of a friend of mine
The tables have turned, yeah
'Cause me and them ways have parted
That kind of love was the killin' kind, listen
All I want is someone I can't resist
I know all I need to know by the way that I got kissed

I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin to forget you
your Love is sweet misery
I was cryin' just to get you
Now I'm dyin' 'cause I let you
Do what you do-down on me

Now there's not even breathin' room
Between pleasure and pain
Yeah you cry when we're makin love
Must be one and the same

It's down on me
Yeah, I got to tell you one thing
It's been on my mind
Girl I gotta say
We're partners in crime
You got that certain something
What you give to me
Takes my breath away
Now the word out on the street
Is the devil in your kiss
If our love goes up in flames
It's a fire I can't resist

I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin to forget you
your Love is sweet misery
I was cryin' just to get you
Now I'm dyin' 'cause I let you
Do what you do to me

'Cause what you got inside
Ain't where your love should stay
Yeah, our love, sweet love, ain't love
'Till you give your heart away
I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin to forget you
Your Love is sweet misery
I was cryin' just to get you
Now I'm dyin' just to let you
Do what you do what you do down to me, baby, baby, baby

I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin to forget you
Your Love is sweet misery
I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin to forget you
Your Love is sweet misery
I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin to forget you
Your Love is sweet misery
I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin to forget you
Your Love is sweet misery
Do what you do down to, down to, down to, down to

I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin to forget you
Your Love is sweet misery
♥ Love, your pathetic excuse


Blogskin COPYRIGHTED by
WINNIE
All rights reserved. ©


♥ The lady.
Your pretty face(image).

Kristi ♥
MGS
ACS international
Trinity Melbourne
30/06/90


Sites: xoxo ♥


♥ Loves.
this
that
those


♥ Cravings.
I want this.
I want that.
I want everything.


♥ Tagboard.

♥ Affiliates.
friend
<marcus
best friend :] shunyi
brother kenneth
BUDDY! isaac
darling cheryl
dear stephanie[church]
god cousin gillian
LOVE!jerilyn
CHERISHED! evan
nephew! glennlim
godsister! sarah
sister! kathi
honey! debbie
honey! sarina!
tennispartner sulin
big hug! esther
dear! michelle
dear! natt
my hype alison
honeys audrey and mon
heartbreakerli-en
i'll run a thousandmiles
damm prettybeatrice
dear! nicole
ipod charger pal! marcuseng
dear! theonlim
my junior! priyanka
yo bro! victoria
BEAUTIFUL kane
my slut james
hello there pretty becs
jiezhen jiezhen!
LOVEABLE liz
hello sweetheart (:van
princess 2priss!


♥ Archive.
♥ January 2005
♥ February 2005
♥ March 2005
♥ April 2005
♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008


♥ Credits.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
sweet.pulchritude-

♥ Jukebox.
Imeem
Now playing Song name.
Song by Singer.